Great news! After months of work to build and launch the new Kids Calendar site, we’re now ready to expand the team!
Are you a stay-at-home parent with a knack for sales? Do you have strong ties in the community and like to stay current on all of the fun things happening around town? Are you computer/internet savvy and love social media?
We’re hiring a Community Manager to help grow and expand our partnerships in Lincoln. Here are some of the things you’ll be doing:
- talking with local business and non-profits about advertising on the Kids Calendar
- scouting for local events and kids classes to add to the site
- assisting with content curation, event submissions, and publication of our weekly email
- managing our Facebook page and other social media
This is a part-time (<10 hours a week), work from home contract position. You need your own computer and at least 5 hours of distraction-free availability during normal business hours (Tuesday-Thursday, 9am-5pm).
If you’re interested and would like more information, please email Beth McKeon (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following info:
- Name and contact info
- How long have you been a Kids Calendar subscriber?
- What organizations do you think should be using the Kids Calendar but aren’t yet?
- What experience do you have with sales?
- Why do you think you’ll be good at this job? Why do you think you’ll like it?
- Part of managing the Kids Calendar website is editing for spelling/grammar etc. What are the errors in the following sentence?
When Apple launched its first iPhone in 2008, it didn’t dissappoint. In fact, it immediately captured the collective imagination with a geeky allure driven by Apples slick design, the phone’s smart flexibilty and it’s inovative multi-touch approach.
And if this job isn’t for you, please share it with your friends! Thank you!